ASOS is one of the biggest British online fashion and beauty store. That offers womenswear, menswear, accessories, footwear, and beauty. This portal sells over 80,000 branded and own-branded products online and via the mobile device. It was founded by Nick Robertson and launched 3 June 2000.
ASOS which is the abbreviation of As Seen On Star with the sole intention to dress inspired style that celebrities are wearing. It also offers many designer and independent Labels Diesel and Aldo shoes, Motel, and their own brand of clothes. Users can browse different image and even filter them by the certain style. The amazing thing about this site it allows users to view an item on a model with different body shape so that you’ll know how the dress will look on you before purchasing it.
This platform launched a new featured called AsSeenOnMe. This enables users to upload their own images to a hashtag on Instagram. So from there, their editorial team will review the submission and select the top ones on the main page. You can also try their Daily Style Feed, it’s a page of fashion articles, new trends, how to tips and some celebrity sightings. Shopping with ASOS is the best option for users because they are biggest in the whole world.
Categories of ASOS
You can navigate these categories by the left side of the homepage.
- New In ( Latest Products)
- Active Wear (shop by Activity).
- Face + Body.
- Brands (Top Brand).
ASOS Account | How to Sign up on ASOS
Creating an account this portal is very easy and simple. It doesn’t require you to pay any fee to create one which means it’s free for everyone. You can either create an account using your email or use your social media like your Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ account.
If you’re using your social media you would be asked to log in to your social media account. Once you’ve have done that, follow the screen instructions but you’ll have to confirm a few details depending on the social media you’re using. But if you’re using your email to sign up follow the steps given below.
- Launch your favorite web browser.
- Enter asos.com inside the url bar.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Locate the sign-up icon on the right side of the homepage. And click on it.
- Click on New To ASOS.
- You will have to enter all of your information. By filling the form given to you.
- Enter your email address, first and last name, password(must be 6 or more characters and contain at least 1 number), enter your date of birth( you must be 16 or over to use ASOS), your gender( either male or female).
- Then click on join ASOS. Your account will be created.
creating an account mean you are now a full member of ASOS. So can start using the site to shop anytime, any day, and anywhere.
ASOS Sign In | How to Log In on ASOS
- Enter asos.com inside the url of your web browser.
- Click on the login icon on the right side of the homepage.
- A page will pop out which indicate you either you’re new to ASOS or already registered.
- Click on already registered.
- Enter your email address and your password.
- Then click on Sign in button.
You can also login with you your Facebook, Google, or Twitter account.
NB: Users can also download and install the mobile app on their mobile device. By doing that on your mobile app store.