Connecting Instagram to Social Networks is a whole lot to say but before we talk about that what is Instagram? Instagram is a well-known social networking platform in the world that has over millions of users accessing it every day. This platform enables users to post photos, videos, communicate with people they want and also give them chance to follow as many people as they want.
You can also post many pictures and the videos on your page. So the social media brings new features every time to ensure users enjoy the platform whenever they are online. Using this platform to post videos and photo is the best place you can do, without any stress. You doing this and you want your friends from other social media to see it. You can do this by connecting Instagram to social networks.
Connecting Instagram to social networks means whenever you post pictures and video on Instagram can quickly and easily be posted on your other social media accounts that you connected with Instagram at the same time.
Social Networks to Connect with Instagram
The total numbers of social media you can connect your Instagram account to are five in number. They are
So whenever you post photos/videos on Instagram your friends on those social media will get to see them.
How to Connect Instagram to other Social Network
- Launch your Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Log in your account.
- Click the profile icon at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Then click on the three straight line before the clock icon. At the top right corner
- Tap on setting at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the setting section.
- Tap linked account.
- You will have to select one of the five services that you would love to link your Instagram account to.
- For example, you want to link your account with Facebook account. Click on the Facebook.
- A page will pop out where you have to login your account.
- Enter your email address/phone number and password. Then click log in.
- Facebook will notify you that your public profile information will be sent to Instagram. Tap ok.
- You will be notified that Instagram wants to post to your Facebook page and asks who should be able to see what it posts.
- You will be returned to your Linked Account page. Your Facebook would have a checkmark beside it. Showing that it has been successfully linked to your Instagram account.
You can choose any account you want to link with. Post as much as you so your friends can more of it on your other social network.