As we all know Pinterest is a website and mobile application that functions as a software system which enables users to discover information. It allows users to users to save image and categorize them on different boards. Users can also follow other user’s boards if they like what they post.
Connect your Pinterest account to your Facebook is very easy and simple. And we all know that these two social media (Pinterest and Facebook) are well known and used by people all over the world for different reasons. You connecting these two social media will help you a lot. Like if you own a business or a website you want people to know more about your website or business. You connecting your Pinterest account to your Facebook will bring more audience for you because when you share a pin on Pinterest your post will automatically be shown on your Facebook timeline. For your friends on Facebook to see what you are doing.
Why Users need to Connect Pinterest account to Facebook Account
Connecting your Pinterest account to your Facebook Account is much easier than you think. Connecting the two social media together will enable other users to your recent pins and will enable them to like your Pinterest page right there on your Facebook.
When you pin something your pinboard you are allowed to check a check a checkbox which automatically posts the pin on your Facebook timeline or as well as your page. So follow the steps that will enable you to connect your Pinterest account to your Facebook.
How to connect your Pinterest account to your Facebook Account
- Using any web browser and log in to your Pinterest account.
- The homepage will pop out so you have to locate your username at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Account setting option.
- Then tap on Social Networks.
- Under the social network section, click the Use your Facebook account to log in
- You will have to provide your Facebook login credentials to connect your account.
- Then click the okay button at the bottom right corner to connect to your Facebook.
- It will automatically take you back to your Pinterest setting page. Then click the Save to apply the changes.
That’s how you connect your Pinterest account to your Facebook account.