Pinterest Customer Service
Do you want to know more about Pinterest Customer Service? You don’t need to worry anymore because that’s what we are going be talking about. But you need to know what Pinterest is all about. Pinterest is a website and mobile application that functions as a software system which enables users to discover information. It allows users to users to save an image and categorize them on different boards. Users can also follow other user’s boards if they like what they post. Pinterest is a free website which requires registration before using it.
If you’re a Pinterest user and you are some issue with Pinterest and you want to know how to get in touch with their Customer Service. Yes, you can because we are going to be tutoring you on how to contact Pinterest Customer Service. Contacting Pinterest Customer Service is very easy and simple because you can contact them with technical issues or feedback, to report abuse or other serious issues to Pinterest. So follow the steps given below for you to contact Pinterest Customer Service.
How to Contact Pinterest Customer Service | Pinterest Customer Service
- Launch your favorite web browser and type help.pinterest.com/e/contact in your URL bar.
- A page will pop out which indicate you to select a topic from the menu labeled “what can we help you with?” to choose the topic related to your problem.
- The topics are Account access and closure, Appeals, Features and Settings, Business and advertising, Personal Data, and Report a Policy Violation.
- When you click on any one of them. A drop-down menu will be shown to you and you have to select the issue you are facing on Pinterest.
- When you are done selecting. Click on the box “I’m not a robot”
- Tap on Continue button.
- Then you will be asked, “what’s the issue?” You will click on the issue then press Continue.
- A contact form will pop up which indicate your first and last name, username, and email address.
- When you fill the form click on continue.
- You will be asked to describe your issue. Which are your subject and description?
- You will be asked to indicate what device and browser you are using
- Click on continue.
- Some details will be shown to you that concerning your issue. Click on continue.
- Then if everything looks right, click on submit to send your request.
That’s how to resolve your issue on Pinterest with their Customer Service. Simple and easy to access