Delete Pins and Boards on Pinterest
Pinterest is a website and mobile application that functions as a software system which enables users to discover information. It allows users to users to save the image and categorize them, on different boards. Users can also follow other user’s boards if they like what they post. Users can upload, save, sort and manage images which known as“pins”. And other media content via collections called “pinboards”. We would be discussing how to Delete Pins and Boards on Pinterest.
Delete Pins and Boards on Pinterest means you don’t need a pin or a board on your Pinterest page, or you think the Pins or board aren’t working for you, or you think they don’t fit with the theme of your board. Or you don’t like it again and you feel it’s taking up space on your page. I know you’d have one reason for you to delete Pins and Boards on Pinterest. So follow the steps given below for you to Delete Pins andBoards on Pinterest on your mobile devices and desktop.
Howto Delete Pins and Boards on Pinterest on your mobile device | Delete Pins on Mobile
- Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device.
- If you aren’t logged in you will need to that by entering your email address and password.
- Click on login.
- Tap on your profile icon. Located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on a board to open it.
- Tap and hold a pin.
- Click on the edit icon.
- Then click on the delete button at the bottom of the screen.
- Then a page will pop up asking whether you want to delete or cancel. Seems you want to delete press delete button. It will automatically take you the board’s page.
Delete Boards on Pinterest on your Mobile device
- Open Pinterest on your mobile device.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Tap board. It will open the board’s page and display all of its pins.
- Click on Edit icon.
- Tap on delete board at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on delete to confirm.
That’s how to delete Pins and Boards on Pinterest on your mobile device.
Delete Pins and Boards on Pinterest on Desktop
- Go to www.pinterest.com
- Log into your account.
- Click on your profile icon which has your name beside it. Located at the right corner of the page.
- Click on the board you want to delete pin from.
- Tap on the edit button in the right corner of the pin.
- Click delete pin and confirm it.
You can also remove it at once if you want.
- Click on your profile.
- Tap on the Boards section and click edit icon below the board you want to delete.
- Click Delete Board at the bottom left corner.
- And confirm it.
The board will automatically delete you won’t be to recover it again. You can delete as much as you can.