Upload photo on Instagram via pc, when you hear that you feel it’s not possible at all. Normally when you open the Instagram site on your pc it only allows you to like photos, views stories and comment on photos. It doesn’t allow you to create new posts. But it’s possible for every user to upload photo on Instagram via pc.
There are sometimes if you want to post photos you’ve taken with a digital camera rather than a smartphone, or you want to edit your pictures or video using your pc software before uploading them. You can do that and still post them via your pc without any stress. You can use the web console feature in Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox to do so.
In other, for you to upload photo on Instagram via pc, you need these following requirement listed below
- PC (personal computer). Have a good pc that can access the internet for you to upload photo on Instagram via pc. Be it Windows or iOS.
- Internet Connection ( Wi-Fi or data connection)
- Lastly, you need to know your Instagram username and password for you to log into your account.
When you have all these you can access your Instagram account and also upload photo on Instagram via pc.
How to Upload Photo on Instagram via Pc | Instagram Upload via Pc
- Firstly, launch your favorite web browser.
- Locate your search bar and type instagram.com inside the search bar and click on the enter button.
- You’ll have to wait for some minute for it to open. When the page opens, you’ll have to log into your account. By clicking on the login button and also enter your username and password. You can also login with your Facebook if you have one.
- Once you are logged into your account. Click on the three dots in the top-right of the window and click New incognito window in the drop menu.
- Or you can just press Ctrl+Shift+N button to open new incognito window.
- Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. And a drop-down menu will be shown to you.
- Click on More tools and when you click on that it prompts a pop-out menu with additional option to appear.
- Once it appears click on Developer Tools located at the bottom of the menu.
- The developer window will appear on the right side of the chrome window.
- Click on the Mobile icon. And this is a two rectangle icon located at the upper left corner of the developer tools window. Clicking it will turn the icon to blue and chrome window will shift to display items in a mobile view.
- You’ll have to refresh the page and you would see some icons at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the + icon at the bottom of the page. It will open a file explorer for you to choose any picture you want to post.
- Click the Open button at the bottom right corner of the window and this will upload the photo to the Instagram mobile site.
- You can add filters if you want, but if you don’t. Simply click next at the top right side of the screen and enter in the caption you would love to give it for you to share the photo.
- When you are doing with that, click on Share
Automatically your photo would be shared on Instagram. So uploading photo on Instagram via pc is very easy. Start uploading as much as you like.