Upload photos on Instagram
Instagram is a worldwide known popular sharing app that allows users to post contents such as photos, videos when they are online in this social media. Users are given the chance to follow as many people as they want and also communicate with them anytime they feel like it. Users can also post so many pictures on their page to their content.
Upload photos on Instagram are very easy to do and it’s also a way to let your followers know about you. We will be teaching you how to upload a photo on Instagram and you can do this on both mobile and PC anytime and anywhere. But we will be teaching users on how to upload photos on Instagram on your mobile device. So if you want to start your own photo and video display on Instagram. Follow the steps given below for you to do so.
How to Upload Photos on Instagram
- Launch your Instagram application on your mobile device.
- Log in your account. Which your username/email address and password.
- Click on the (+) button at the bottom of the screen.
- To upload a photo from your phone’s library. You need to select an upload option which is your library/gallery, photo, or video at the bottom of the screen. You can also select more than two photos by clicking on the overlapping square on the right side of the screen. This will create a slideshow of photos that people can go through.
- Select a filter you want to apply to the photo. You can click the filter again to reduce the filter’s effect.
- After that click on Next button. At the top right corner of the screen.
- Add a description/caption. You can also tag your Instagram friends in the photo. By clicking on Tag people and select the friends you want.
- Also, add location to the photo by clicking on Add location.
- Finally, Tap share at the top right corner of the screen. It will automatically post your photo to your Instagram page.
The photo will also show up in the homepage of your followers. So uploading photos on Instagram is very easy and simple. So upload as many as you want.