Tinder App is a free, simple location- based social media mobile application that enables users to Like (swipe right) or dislike (swipe left) other users post. And enable users to chat if both parties swiped to the right. Tinder is utilized as a dating app or hookup app depending on the user’s individual feeling. It enables users to register using their Facebook account and it create your profile and show you suggestion match based on your information.
Tinder will show you photos of singles in view of your inclination. Users can swipe left if you don’t like them or swipe right if you do. In the event that someone you like likewise swiped right on your picture, the application instantly informs you “it’s a match” and urges you to start chatting. It was launched on September 12, 2012 and was created by Sean Munoz, Dinesh Moorjani, and Whitney Wolfe. Users can also use Tinder on PC by visiting www.tinder.com.
Highlights (Feature) of Tinder App
This astonishing dating application has some excellent highlights association with it. With this features, you are good to go with tinder app. The features listed below;
- Swipe (right or left).
- Profile Picture.
- Tinder Gold.
How Does Tinder Work?
- Firstly, you download and install the application on your mobile device.
- Sign up for a free account through “Facebook” or with your “Phone number” and have your profile started for you.
- Express yourself by updating your Tinder profile. Having more information and photos on your profile means that your potential matches will have a better idea of you.
- Choose whether each of your potential Tinder matches is hot or not. Tinder will show you a list of whom you might be interested in. Check out their profile and if you like them swipe right and if not swipe right. You can even “super like” someone so they know you liked them, which may take it more plausible that they’ll like you back when you show up as a suggested match on their feed.
- Once you are matched with someone on tinder you can start chatting with them.
How to Download and Install Tinder App
Before you can start using tinder the first thing you’ll need to do is to download and install the app on your mobile devices. Follow the steps given below
- Turn on your mobile device, click on your app store application to open it.
- Once you’re in the app store. You will see a search box at the top-middle of the screen, Tap on it and search for “Tinder”.
- A rundown of suggestion will show up in a drop menu. Click on the one that says Tinder and has the logo beside it
- Once you find the app, click on install icon.
- Your app store will inform you of specific capacities on your mobile device that tinder may need to utilize. In the event of this, and is alright with you. Click Accept.
- Once give tinder the permissions that it needs on your device, it will automatically start downloading.
- Click on open when it finishes downloading.
Now that you download and install tinder on your mobile device. The thing you need to do is to create an account in other for you to gain access on the portal.
Sign up For Tinder | Tinder Account
- Find the Tinder app in your mobile device and tap it to open it.
- Then a page will pop out were you would be given two options on how to sign up either by Your Facebook account or “with your phone number”. If you have Facebook account you can just tap on the blue button that says “Login in with Facebook”.
- But if you don’t have a Facebook account, tap on “Login in with password”.
- Pick your county code, and then fill in your phone number.
- Click on next to verify your code. They will send 6-digit code and enter it to the box that says “Enter code”.
- Then tap confirm to verify it.
- On the next page, you get to fill in your details. Follow the procedures to sign up properly.
Enjoy Using Tinder!