Are you tired of checking email on your PC maybe you don’t have enough subscription, or you don’t have a PC to check your Gmail account when you need for something? You don’t have to worry about that because Google made it easy for users by bringing out a Gmail app for users to access their account anywhere, anytime, any day.
Gmail App is one of the most popular online email providers. You having a Gmail account and having it set up on your mobile phone that would make it easy for you to read and reply to your email without you sitting down with your PC. It is very easy to set up on your mobile device that saves your time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages through push notifications, read and reply online & offline, and find your message easily.
Why users need to use Gmail App
With Gmail App, users can get
- Free 15GB storage for you to send message, save your file, and won’t need to delete message to save space.
- Having multiple account support. Have both Gmail and non-Gmail address like Yahoo mail, outlook.com and so much more.
- The awesome thing is that Gmail blocks spam before it gets your inbox to keep your account safe from spam.
- Your inbox will be so organized. They are sorted into categories so you won’t mistake anyone of it.
- It also allows users to log in to multiple accounts.
So with this features, you don’t have a choice but to have a it on your mobile device.
How to Download Gmail App
For users to access the app on your mobile phone you’ll have to download the application to have full access to it. This
- Open your mobile app store on your device.
- Click on the search bar at the top right of the page.
- Type Gmail App.
- List of an option will be shown to you. Click on the one that has the Gmail App with the logo.
- Click on the install button for it to download and install into your mobile device.
So that’s how to download and install Gmail App on your mobile devices.