Gmail Sign Up
Gmail is a free supported email service developed by Google and its rate as the best and most used mail in the world. Users can receive emails up to 50 m3gabytes in size including attachment while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. Gmail has over one billion active users worldwide. It is a free platform for every registered user. This portal is quite secure and you are unsure it supports two-factor authentication so you can rest assured. That’s if your password is ever figured out by those who would do harm to your accounts, they would still need the six-digit code to sign in.
This portal cannot only be used for sending emails or messages. It makes use of the cloud just like your Dropbox or Google drive to store all your emails. Users can also use it to jot down snippets, thoughts, to do list. Ideas and anything else you want to make a note of temporarily. You can also post an update to all your social media accounts at once including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so much more. Gmail users play an important role in keeping spamming messages out of millions of inboxes. In May 2012 Gmail improved the search functionally to include auto-complete perditions from the user’s email. You can be logged in anywhere in the world and your email account can be synced with MS outlook and blackberry, android and iPhone.
Features of Gmail
There are numbers of different feature that allows you to organize your email. One exciting feature allows you to add Hotmail and yahoo accounts to your Gmail accounts so that you are able to manage all your emails for one account.
Gmail is one of the best and it is good enough that many users rely on their account as a primary email address. It also offers an amazing amount of options and features and the ads are barely noticeable compared to the intrusion of ads in some other free services .if you don’t have an account it’s time to get one.
Is Gmail Free to use?
This portal is free to use and it’s open for everybody. There is no limit to how many you can send or receive from other users. And no limit to the number of accounts you can create as long as you a username no one has ever used.
Like I said above that Gmail is free to use but in some cases, you will have to pay for some features like Extra storage space, increase storage across Google apps, and G Suite. But its free to use expect you want to buy some features.
How to Create a Gmail Account
Creating an account on this portal enables you to access and use all of Google services without you login into each one of them. Also, have the opportunity to sign up for other social media for you to use it. And for you to enjoy the portal features you have to create an account. So follow the steps given for you to do that.
- Open your web browser and enter gmail.com on your mobile device or PC.
- Click on Create account at the button of the sign in.
- Enter your first and last name in the names section
- Type your desired username under (choose your username), your Gmail email address will be your username followed by @gmail.com. For example, your Gmail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter a password for your Gmail account under both create a password and confirm your password. For enhanced security, you should later enable two-factor authentication for Gmail account.
- Click next
- Enter your mobile number and email address for account verification and authorization
- Enter your birthdate and gender in the fieldsprovided.
- Click on next button
- Read the privacy terms and click on I agree to continue.
NB: if you do not agree to the privacy terms you will not be able to continue creating it. From there you are done, you can sign into your account and manage your personal information and set your account preferences.