Google Keep is a note keeping service which was developed by Google. This portal offers different tools for taking note, text, image, lists, and audio. It’s available on the web and also has mobile apps for iOS and Android mobile devices. That means Google Keep your write down your thoughts then you later access them from any mobile device or PC. It’s among the best note taking apps all over the world and it’s free to use.
Google Keep enables users to create unlimited notes and they won’t consume your Google Drive space at all. It doesn’t limit you to how many notes you can create in the portal and no monthly limits. With this portal, you can create, share, and also collaborate with other people on notes and lists. So keep synchronizes across all your devices so all your notes can go with you. Anytime, anywhere or wherever you are. Record a voice note and have it automatically transcribed and you can also grab a text from an image to help you quickly find that note via search.
Why users need to use Google Keep
- This portal enables users to make different kinds of notes, images, audio, and lists.
- You can make your note color coded with options for white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and so much more.
- Users can press copy to Google Doc button that automatically copies all text into a new Google Docs document.
- You can create notes and lists by voice. And your note can be categorized using labels.
- Allows you to share an idea with family and friends.
- Keep all your works on your mobile devices or PC. Everything will add syncs across the devices.
- Users can also share notes with their contacts.
- It’s free to use. Open to everyone.
Hope I’ve been able to conceive you why you need to use the app on your devices.
How to Download Google Keep on your mobile Device.
To start using this application you will have to download it on your mobile devices. It’s free, simple, and easy to do. So follow the steps given below to download the app
- Launch your App store on your mobile devices.
- In the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS), Type Google Keep inside the search bar. At the top right of the homepage.
- Click on Install button.
- It will automatically start downloading and installed on your device.
That’s how to download and install the app on your devices.
- Launch your web browser
- Enter keep.google.com inside your web browser URL bar.
- It will automatically sync to your Google account.
- You can start taking a note.
How to create a Note
- Click on Tap a note.
- Enter whatever you want to write.
- Add a title (it’s optional).
- Tap on the done button.
You can also edit any note you want by clicking on the note. Then make any changes you want ad click Done button when you’re done with it. After creating a note or list so you can add anything to it.