Google Search is likewise referred to as Google web and it’s a web search engine which was developed by Google LLC. And it is the most used search engine all over the world. The main purpose of Google Search is to search for text in publicly accessible document offered by web servers. It was developed by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1997 and was launched on September 15, 1997. This portal has over 149 languages. Then they later introduced “Google Voice Search” to search for spoken rather than stressing yourself to type words you want to search.
Google Search enables users to search for whatever words they are looking for and it also helps them out by suggesting popular search topics. This portal allows users to ask for things on the web page, a picture, a video, a location on a map or even something out of a book or news story. This portal is free to use, you don’t have to pay any fee to search for anything. It’s open to everyone. Google search provides links to cached versions of the site, formed by the search engine’s latest indexing of that page.
And it consists of a series of different websites and some of its features include a definition link for most searches including dictionary words, the number of results you got on your search, and links to other searches. If you’re looking for something and really need an answer to it, Google Search is the best place for and it gives the best answer to what you’re looking for.
Google Search Image | How to Search on Google Search Image
It’s said that pictures are worth a thousand words. Searching for images is very easy to see on Google Search. This portal enables you to find pictures based on the name you search for or their surrounding text on the web page that they’re on. In other for you to search image on this portal follow the steps given below
- Launch your web browser and enter google.com
inside yourweb browser’s address bar.
- Click on the search box and type what you’re
looking for. When you do that Google will give you suggestions on what you’re looking for.
- Then click on Image section under the search bar.
- The image you searched for will be shown to you, you’ll also other suggestions.
- If you get to the bottom of the page and still haven’t found what you’re looking for. Just click “Show More Result” to see more pictures.
- Once you’ve seen the image you are looking for. Click on it and you can also download the image if you want.
So searching image on this portal is very simple, easy, and free to use. So download as much as you can.
Google Search Videos | How to Search on Google Search Videos
You can also search for videos on Google and its very useful for those that are looking for a do it yourself tutorial (e.g. How to bake a cake). Search for videos on this portal is very easy and simple. So follow the few steps given below in other for you view videos on Google.
- Enter google.com inside your web browser address bar.
- Type whatever you’re looking inside the search bar.
- When you get to the results page, click on
videos sectionsunder the search bar.
- Then a list of videos that are related to what
you requestedfor will be shown to you.
- Google search will only display a certain number of results on a page at a time. When you scroll down at the bottom of the results page. You can click on Next to go the next page of results or Previous to go the previous results. Or you can just click on the number highlighted in blue to go to a specific page.
- When you see the video you are looking for. Click on the video or the video’s title to go to the web page that contains the video.
So enjoying watching the videos you searched for on Google Search for free. With this portal, you can search for anything be it book, place, countries, images, videos and so much more. Enjoy using it.