Transferring photos from PC to iOS
Transferring photos from PC to iOS are one of the easiest things you can do yourself. Many of us keep our photo albums on the computer and you want to share your memories with your people but you can’t because it stored only on your PC. But you can share the pictures if you can transfer them to your iOS device.
An easy way to transfer pictures from a window PC to an IOS device is to use the iCloud software for windows. You are given the chance to download the software without any price, in other words for free. You can also use the iCloud Photo library tool to transfer pictures from your computer to your IOS device without the use of wireless.
Transferring Photo from PC to iOS with iCloud
When a photo is added to your iCloud photo library, the picture will automatically be synced across all devices. You have signed into iCloud with the same exact Apple ID account. With this, any picture added to iCloud on your desktop will be accessible on your iOS device and also any picture saved or captured in your iOS device will be available on your computer also
Apart from the use of iCloud, you can also import photos from your PC to your iPhone through several third-party services or apps. I do not recommend you use these third-party apps or services as they may come with a price. And you also run the risk of having your information which are personal stolen when you enter your payment information. Or when you allow these services to access your information on your devices in order to transfer images. Having explained to you that iCloud is the best way and easiest way to transfer iPhone pictures, I will be explaining how you can transfer images from your computer to your iPhone using iCloud for PC.
Steps on Transferring photos from PC to iOS
You can transfer all kinds of formats of photos from computer to your iOS devices. And it won’t reduce any picture quality. You can view the photos on your iPhone with the original quality. And you can transfer 100 pictures from your PC to iPhone in only 4seconds. So follow the steps given below on Transferring photos from PC to iOS.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iOS
- Go to your iOS device’s setting. You’ll see it on the home screen on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPod. Click on settings icon to access it.
- When the setting opens scroll down and
clickon Photos to access the photos setting category.
- So you have to enable iCloud photo library on your iOS device. Tap on the switched labeled “iCloud Photo Library”
- Once you’re done with that, you can now download the iCloud software on your PC. You can download it free on the Apple website. Click download to begin the downloading of the software.
- When the download process is complete, you’ll have to click on the setup to run the iCloud installer.
- Once the installation process is done. You can now launch the software on your PC.
- After doing that, enable the iCloud photo library on PC by sign in to the same Apple ID account that you use on your iOS device.
- When the iCloud software launches, click on the options in the Photos section of the window to access your PC iCloud photo setting.
- Click on the checkbox located beside the iCloud photo library to allow the feature
- Click on the apply button to confirm changes you made to your settings
- Now you are liable to upload images from your computer to iCloud. Click on the show more icons button which is included in the arrow on the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen
- Select upload photos in the next window that comes up
- Locate the folder of the picture. Select the picture you will like to transfer to your IOS device.
- Click on the open button when you’ve selected all the photos you wish to transfer
- Wait for a few minutes and see the accurate results you have gotten.